Friday, May 2, 2008

let the count down begin.


ROAD TRIP: PART ONE.
In one month from today I will be on my way to Philly to pick up my sister.
(PRAYER. LOTS & LOTS OF PRAYER FOR THIS, PLEASE)
She and I will be spending the remaining 13 hours together in the car on our way to Stonington, Maine (see photo above)

Why am I going to Maine, you ask?
You obviously failed to see photo above...

I miss my family.
I need a little respite.
I want to write my book.
I thought it would be fun to be able to say I have worked on a lobster boat.
(I'll let you know about that last part. 3:30am work days...hmmmmm)

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful pix! And, what an exciting journey around the corner for you! We will miss you here!! I peeked into your blog after seeing your response on Steve's :)

Kristin said...

You're writing a book?! How is it that I'm just now fiding this out? *I* am planning on writing, too...just waiting on God to reveal the topic to me. ;)

You are a beautiful person inside and out and you will bless every person who is lucky enough to be in your path along the way.