Tuesday, April 14, 2009

it's all success if it's what you need, do what you like and do it honestly.

there isn't much on television that can hold my attention these days. i feel guilty for holding still. not being in the outdoors. hiking. skiing. soaking up the sunshine and fresh air. but i have my guilty pleasures. er and friday night lights on hulu. what i want when i want it. but dr. carter has officially retired from prime time. so my attention rests on saracen and riggins. probably my favorite show on tv. by far the best production value. amazing cinematography. and the opening credits break my heart. i could listen to that music all day long. simple and sweet.

i recommend a long hike with good friends, but if you're gonna curl up on the couch, at least turn on something quality.
"two years ago i was afraid of wanting anything. i figured wanting would lead to trying and trying would lead to failure. but now i find i can't stop wanting. i want to fly somewhere in first class. i want to travel to europe on a business trip. i want to get invited to the white house. i want to learn about the world. i want to surprise myself. i want to be important. i want to be the best person i can be. i want to define myself instead of having others define me. i want to win and have people be happy for me. i want to lose and get over it. i want to not be afraid of the unknown. i want to grow up and be generous and big hearted the way that people have been with me. i want an interesting and surprising life."
-tyra

1 comment:

kelstar said...

i made joel watch the finale with me on friday night on the actual tv. it was raining so i didn't feel too guilty. i heart that show. :) i think i cried like 3 times.