Monday, July 7, 2008

What's your stance on Pancakes?

::Stranger Than Fiction::

Dr. Jules Hilbert: Hell Harold, you could just eat nothing but pancakes if you wanted.

Harold Crick: What is wrong with you? Hey, I don't want to eat nothing but pancakes, I want to live! I mean, who in their right mind in a choice between pancakes and living chooses pancakes?

Dr. Jules Hilbert: Harold, if you pause to think, you'd realize that that answer is inextricably contingent upon the type of life being led... and, of course, the quality of the pancakes.

Harold Crick: This isn't a philpsophy or a literary theory or a stroy to me. It's my life.

Dr. Jules Hilbert: Absolutely. SO JUST GO MAKE IT THE ONE YOU ALWAYS WANTED.

I love this movie.
I have watched it three times in the past month.
I would be a very happy girl if I could have Dustin Hoffman read to me every night while I fall asleep.
His voice is hypnotic.
That would be a little piece of heaven.

No comments: