Friday, January 29, 2010

you were restless. i was somewhere less secure.

it's been a while since i have written. months actually. and like the good and loving friends you are, you have gotten on my case about it. sort of all at once and out of the blue. in a week's time you have all politely pleaded for a much over due update. which makes me happy to know that anyone cares about the contrived little thoughts that make their way from my head to the page. and it makes me sad to know that i haven't made the time to organize the mess that becomes these writings. a lot has happened in the past few months. i embraced a relationship. and subsequently ended said relationship. i started a new job. found my way to the emergency room. again. and have cooked and baked so many delicious and nutritious food items. it's been a good time. and a hard time. but when is it every really anything else?

i would love to catch you all up on the comings and goings of my mountain town living. but first, a little story...

No comments: