Thursday, January 29, 2009

elevating the image.

So i may have made elevation imaging history, yesterday. (that's the company i work for here in mountain village). i sold a photo of myself. actually, of myself and the gentleman who purchased the photo. after trying unsuccessfully to convince the group of men to pose for a portrait, they were finally swayed by my agreement to pose with them. the best part of this deal is that the four men each bought a 5x7 of their group and the cowboy bought a 5x7 seven of the two of us. thirty-five dollars for a photo that was actually taken by his friend (with my camera). and will adorn the walls of his automotive shop in arizona. hilarious. i think this may count as whoring myself out, on some small scale...but a girl's gotta pay the bills somehow :)
[a sampling of my mountain portrait/action expertise]
my roomies doing their good deed as telluride tour guides.

[australia day: action shots]



No comments: