Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Every day counts. One night matters.

i have had some down time lately. no one is in town. i am currently unemployed. and it has snowed the past three days. yes, in may. so i have been catching up on hulu. glee. house. and to my most delightful of surprises...Friday Night Lights. This phenomenal show has returned to NBC from the depths of Direct TV just in time to entertain my chilled and lonely little body. I am super excited to get back in the swing of things in Telluride and ready for all my friends to return from their respective hajj. but in the mean time i will curl up in my awesome new bedroom with a hot cup of tea and matt saracen. Yeehaw!


Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

2 comments:

Kelstar said...

omg. i love that this show is back on and that it is still freaking amazing. dude, i heart coach taylor. i think i cry at every episode.

Kelstar said...

p.s. tim is way better that matt.