Friday, June 6, 2008

aloha.

I just have to give a little shout out to my awesome roomies for throwing the best going away party in all the land! Thank you Jenn, Kelly and Staci! In case you all have been out of the loop the past year or so...here at "The Nut" we REALLY like theme parties!!!!! Sadly I didn't get any pictures of all the roomies together. I think the only Nut shot I have is this one from the ugly sweater party...

But the yard looked amazing.


I felt like I was on an Island complete with drunk natives (neighbors) falling down and good food and lots of dancing! We ended the night with a jaunt to Whiskey River where I finally cemented my claim to "southerness" ...

Listen & Like country music. Check.
Sell something at the pawn shop. Check.
Eat hushpuppies and grits. Check.
Say y'all. Check.
RIDE A BULL....CHECK!!! and totally hilarious! Staci, I hope you're proud :)


I love you girls. And I miss you already.

1 comment:

staci with an i said...

i am proud lil' lady :)