Monday, April 25, 2011

everything is funnier in retrospect. funnier, prettier, and cooler. you can laugh at anything from far enough away. - chuck palahniuk

once upon a time...i fell down a mountain and broke my leg. i spent the next few weeks healing and reading and doing battle with the medical dragons. one day, two kind gentlemen drove me to mont rose in their chariot. There i was magically healed by the very talented wizard named bynum. once i was strong enough to travel, the good witch of the east came to collect me and my trusty sidekick marley. we set off on a cross country adventure, our wagons packed to the gills. we traveled far and wide stopping only once in chi-town to give our regards to a fallen knight. we finally crossed the towering bridge onto the mystical island and arrived safely back to the witch's den. "there is much work to be done," the witch told me. "and once you have completed your tasks you will be returned to your box to live happily ever after...

::marley dog makes a bad co-pilot. he kept falling asleep on the job::

::my comfy lil' nest in the back seat grew more and more crowded with every mile::

::got a little autograph love from Ed Helms. Now that's funny::

::my new hardware::

::my roomie ben, showing off my new hardware post-op::

No comments: