Monday, April 25, 2011

You were never created to be average. Everything you can imagine is real.

So here we go. Making something out of nothing. My mom and her friends are putting together a little art auction to raise money for my mounting medical expense. I have been unbelievably blessed to qualify for both the CICP (Colorado Indigent Care Program) and Maine Care, which combined have slashed my debt in half. But there are so many private costs that are not covered and I am watching as the tally rises into the tens of thousands of dollars. But I am not going to let that overwhelm me. It will get taken care of in due time. I have a job to return to and there is money to be made this summer for sure. For now I will focus on raising the funds to get me home. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Just1Man said...

Audrey!!! Can't wait to read up on your blog. The poster for the silent auction looks great. Miss ya darlin'.-Ben