Tuesday, September 30, 2008

would you be my boyfriend for five minutes?

Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist comes out this Friday (October 3rd). Yes, I have a strange crush on it's twenty year old lead actor, Michael Cera, but I am apparently not alone. I heart nerds. If only he was slightly older and liked camping. I have a feeling "Nick" may win you over, as if Paulie Bleaker wasn't adorable enough.


Since I've been back in Charlotte I have been indulging in other guilty pleasures. If you want to laugh check out the absurdity of Arrested Development. Michael Cera and Jason Bateman. You really can't beat that. (And word is "no" A.D. Movie. Tear. So you'll have to get your fix the old fashioned way.)
If you haven't been introduced to Hulu you might as well have been living in your car. What have you been doing at work? Not actually working, I hope. My new "career move" has opened up a lot of free time and in between books I have managed to fall into couch potato mode. Kelly got me hooked on Fringe. Pacey Witter meets Fox Mulder. It's a sci-fi series by the endless mind of J.J. Abrams. It's not as good as the X-Files, but it's interesting and entertaining and it's nice to see Josh Jackson back on tv. especially without his annoying bff, Dawson.
Also, I regret to inform you that I have been listening to David Archuleta. Please don't disown me. Crush gets stuck in your head like that annoying Subway jingle. Someone needs to put an end to American Idol.

Okay, I've rotted my brain enough for today. Off for a run and then some reading!

No comments: