Sunday, October 5, 2008

I had to admit he was pretty darn adorable.

i stood up, turned away from the puppies, then swung quickly back around, taking a sudden, exaggerated step toward them. I stomped my foot and barked out, "Hey!" None seemed too concerned by this stranger’s contortions. But only one plunged forward to meet the assault head-on. It was Clearance Dog. He plowed full steam into me, throwing a cross-body block across my ankles and pouncing at my shoelaces as though convinced they were dangerous enemies that needed to be destroyed. -marley & me

the marley dog is my bff. his personality is even bigger than his ginormous, furry head. if you meet him, you'll want to keep him. but you're plum outta luck cause he's my lil' man. he crawled into my lap at eight weeks old and took over my heart. he's the best traveling companion and cuddle bug. an ode to marels-barkley:






No comments: