Wednesday, August 6, 2008

and i'll be satisfied not to read between the lines.

My first love introduced me to my greatest: music. My senior year in highschool, my boyfriend dragged me to every festival, concert, and show he could think of. And it stuck. The perfect seamless backdrop to life. I wish people burst into song and danced down supermarket aisles. Three part harmonies from the next office cubicle. Syncronized dance steps in the bank lobby. But I'll settle for a sountrack. This is what today sounds like:
1) Fake Palindromes - Andrew Bird
2) The Funeral - Band of Horses
3) Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
4) Don't Wait - Dashboard Confessional
5) The Engine Driver - The Decemberists
6) Outloud - Dispatch
7) Think of You - A Fine Frenzy
8) Simple Man - Grahm Nash
9) All the Arms Around You - Halloween, Alaska
10) Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz
11) Be Back Soon - Justin Nozuka
12) Holding My Breath - Oddibe
13) Oxford Coma - Vampire Weekend
{Hidden Track} Sweet Thing - Van Morrison

No comments: