Wednesday, November 5, 2008

so speak to me gently.

i'm searching the stars in desperate hours bound to find meaning.
god shows a face in this desolate place and tenderness meets me.

-future of forestry

it has been over a month. i have been waiting in this desert for a word. a glimpse into where i am supposed to be. i received an email from my mom. she asked me to come home for christmas. it will be the first holiday the three of us have spent together in five years. hillary. momula. me. after my experiences this summer i promised myself i would stop saying 'no' to my family. to those who love and know me best.

so, i am saying no to telluride.
at least for right now.

1 comment:

Keith said...

good call man! you never go wrong spending good time with family, no matter the circumstance!