Monday, November 3, 2008

stay at the center of the circle and let all things take their course.

telluride update.
my housing fell through on saturday. i found a place that was affordable and dog friendly...and the landlady gave it to a couple who was already in colorado. so it goes. dennis and i are still pounding the pavement, as the phrasing goes, although that may just apply to job searching, but i'm trying not to lt it feel like pounding my head against a brick wall. it's frustrating to be dependent on someone else for help. hmmmmm...i sense a theme here.

so, still homeless for now. praying for my place in the world to be made clear. although i am accepting that that is not a concrete idea, changes as i grow, and may in fact be a variety of different places. i could be at home pretty much anywhere. i'm fairly certain of that, now. i'm adaptable. i guess springton lake's sixth grade social experiment was successful. i adapt to change quite nicely. and as much as i like routine, it's good to throw a curve ball every once in a while. keeps me on my toes. i'm shaking things up a bit in my ISFJ personality. bring it!

No comments: